Текущее время: 18 ноя 2017, 00:32

Everything I've done has been a success 
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение  Everything I've done has been a success
He came from nothing and prospered, thrived even, under incredible public scrutiny."I don't really get involved into the whole pressure thing," he said way back when this series began. "I think I've exceeded expectations in my life as a professional. I'm a statistic that was supposed to go the other way, growing up in the inner city, having a single-parent household.

It was just me and my mother. So, everything I've done has been a success. So, as far as the game of basketball, I just go out and play it and have fun and love it, and be true to the game and to my teammates and live with the results."He can live with these results and you can be damn sure that Cleveland will revel in the outcome. What a journey. What a story. What a life.* * *LeBron delivered on all his promises from 2014

In this Storystream NBA Finals Game 7: LeBron James leads Cavaliers to NBA Live Mobile Coins Cleveland's first pro sports title since 1964 Cavaliers parade 2016 live stream: How to watch Cleveland celebrate an NBA championship online You can believe in LeBron James Cavaliers championship parade 2016: Cleveland gets to celebrate on Wednesday View all 36 stories

Cavaliers championship parade 2016: Cleveland gets to celebrate on Wednesday -The Cleveland Cavaliers are finally NBA champions, giving Cleveland its first pro sports championship since the Browns in 1964. The city gets to celebrate its first title n 52 years on Wednesday with a long-awaited parade.After falling down to the Golden State Warriors three games to one,
NBA 2K18 MT

19 сен 2017, 01:46